Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens226 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Pier Road, Armadale, Isle of Skye, IV45 8RS, United Kingdom
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1471844700
- Ticket Price: 4 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
This botanical garden preserves and cultures some of the rarest species of plants and herbs of Scotland. It also holds regular guidance sessions about composting, recycling and forestry for farmers and local people. The newest addition to the gardens; the textile workshop teaches people the traditional ways of dyeing and weaving, making spools of wool from the raw materials thereby providing a chance to the local weavers and artisans for communicating with the tourists and telling them about the Scottish method of weaving. Small beautiful, wigwams and restaurants serving delicious food, in the lap of greenery,RubhaPhoil forest gardens are a must visit for all the nature lovers.
Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens Travel Tips
- Take a long walk through the gardens and enjoy the greenery over there.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Cafeteria, B & B available for travellers.
- Do buy some of the products made in the gardens and also have a hands-on experience of weaving and dyeing!
Entrance Ticket Details For Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens
- For Adults: £4.00
- Entry is free for Children.
How to Reach Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens
- at Pier is the nearest bus stop.
- Reach by foot or on a cycle.
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Armadale before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Armadale and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Armadale include Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.4% of people start their Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens
93.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rubhaphoil Forest Gardens