Double Arch Bridge, FranklinCurrently Open
- Address: Natchez Trace Pkwy, Franklin, TN 37064, USA, United States
Double Arch Bridge, Franklin Reviews
Very pretty area Great views. Make sure if u want to go below bridge that you take the immediate left after the bridge towards Historic Franklin District to get there.
Located on the Natchez Trace Parkway.... There are so many stops around this arch... views are beautiful from the bridge and blow the bridge. The best time to visit is during fall season.... You must visit ...
Best time to go in fall. Nice colours and big area for kids to play
Iconic. Inspired and inspiring. If you're anywhere close, take the time to breathe a little into your soul. Parking North side on the Trace.
You have to see it to believe it. I can't believe something so neat is in the middle of nowhere, but probably one of the coolest hidden spots in Nashville.
All Questionsdouble arch bridge
Find places near Double Arch Bridge, Franklin
The Summit by the Trace Bed and Breakfast 4131 Highway 96 West2.104 km away
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Franklin
- Thoroughbred Twenty
- Full Life Assembly Of God
- Franklin Vineyard
- Inner Peace Baptist Church
- Compassion International
- First United Pentecostal Church
- Harrison Susan J Illustration
- Epworth United Methodist Church
- Abide Studio
- Maggie's Bark Park
- Williamson County Parks Maintenance