Blue Ridge ParkwayCurrently Open
- Address: Asheville, NC, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8282714779
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Broadway, Road
America’s longest linear Park, the Blue Ridge Parkway is a National Parkway and runs about 469 miles through Virginia and North Carolina. It runs along the ridges of the Blue Ridge Mountain from the Appalachian Mountain Range.
There are many highlights along the way where you can have a small pit stop and enjoy the view such as the Mabry Mill, Craggy Gardens, East Fork Overlook and many more. A wonderful road that presents and array of scenic vistas on your drive!
Blue Ridge Parkway Travel Tips
- Alcohols are only allowed on certain decided campsites.
- Metal detectors are not allowed.
- For more rules and regulations refer website.
Blue Ridge Parkway Hours
- The drive may take up to 4 days if you take pit stops and camp on your journey.
How to Reach Blue Ridge Parkway
- Ask locals for direction. Drive here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Asheville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Asheville and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.89% of people who visit Asheville include Blue Ridge Parkway in their plan
39.78% of people start their Blue Ridge Parkway visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Blue Ridge Parkway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blue Ridge Parkway