Botanical Gardens At Asheville143 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 151 W.T. Weaver Blvd., Asheville, NC 28804, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8282525190
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
The Botanical garden here hosts an amazing collection of flora native to the South Appalachian mountain ranges. It was established in 1961 on a land which was completely eroded and abandoned but now are one of the most beautiful places in Asheville. There are about 600 or more species in here with April and May being the peak seasons for spring blooms. There are also about 50 endangered species of flora in the garden such as Oconee Bells, Swamp Pink, Broad-leaved Coreopsis, French Broad Heartleaf and Pale Yellow Trillium. The other variety includes different kinds of trees, shrubs, vines, wildflowers, herbs, grasses, sedges, aquatic plants, ferns, mosses and lichens. It is a nice place to take a visit amidst the greenery with your family and friends.
Botanical Gardens At Asheville Travel Tips
- Refer website for events lined up in the gardens.
- Donations appreciated.
Entrance Ticket Details For Botanical Gardens At Asheville
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Botanical Gardens At Asheville
- Bus N2
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Asheville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Asheville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Botanical Gardens At Asheville Address: 151 W.T. Weaver Blvd., Asheville, NC 28804, United States
- Botanical Gardens At Asheville Contact Number: +1-8282525190
- Botanical Gardens At Asheville Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Botanical Gardens At Asheville(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Botanical Gardens At Asheville: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.46% of people who visit Asheville include Botanical Gardens At Asheville in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
62.96% of people start their Botanical Gardens At Asheville visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Botanical Gardens At Asheville
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Botanical Gardens At Asheville
People normally club together Thomas Wolfe House and Jack Of The Wood while planning their visit to Botanical Gardens At Asheville.