How to Reach Asheville
HOW TO GET TO ASHEVILLE
- By Plane: The Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) is Western North Carolina's largest airport. It offers jet and commuter service to United, American, and Delta region. Asheville has non-stop service to Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Detroit,New York City, Newark, Orlando and Tampa.
- By Train: The closest Amtrak train station to Asheville is in Greenville, South Carolina or Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- By Car: Mountainous, curvy, and scenic sections of highway are found along the interstates in all four directions while travelling into Asheville. The Asheville area is also served by 10 US and state highways.
HOW TO GET AROUND ASHEVILLE
- By Car: Since the region is mountainous and vast, hiring a car is the best way to roam around. A must-see drive through is the 469-mile Blue Ridge Parkway that weaves through the lush Blue Ridge Mountains, through Asheville and into the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- By Bus: Asheville transit offers regular bus services to downtown and around.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available throughout the city at affordable fare prices.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Asheville. The most preferred mode of transport in Asheville is Car.
Average distance: 29.35 km Average time: 30.27 min
Car 100%Driving 30.27 min Overall average time for 29.35 kms 30.27 min