Urban TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Pack Place, Asheville, NC 28801, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8282595498
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids
One of the most relaxing and engaging walking tours of Asheville the Urban Trail is a 1.7 mile long trail that leads you through the street of downtown Asheville. The trail has about 30 pit stops that are significant artistically and historically to Asheville including many sculptures one of which is Thomas Wolfe's size 13 bronzed shoes. The Trail was designed by volunteers and built with donations from individuals, groups and organizations who wish to leave a lasting legacy to their community.
Urban Trail Travel Tips
- For the complete list of 30 pit stops, refer website.
How to Reach Urban Trail
- Bus E1, E2, N
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Asheville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Asheville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Urban Trail Address: Pack Place, Asheville, NC 28801, United States
- Urban Trail Contact Number: +1-8282595498
- Urban Trail Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Urban Trail(preferred time): 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Urban Trail: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.68% of people who visit Asheville include Urban Trail in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
33.33% of people start their Urban Trail visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Urban Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Urban Trail
People normally club together Western North Carolina Nature Center and Jackson Building while planning their visit to Urban Trail.