Aspen MountainCurrently Closed
- Address: 601 E Dean St, Aspen, CO 81611, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9709231227
- Ticket Price: 145 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Skiing
The Aspen Mountain is the most famous ski arena in town. The mountain is situated at an elevation of around 12 thousand feet and it is one of the oldest ski arenas in Aspen. A wide range of snow activities take place on this mountain in winter. Besides the traditional skis, there are powder tours in the luxurious snowcats that take you to the back of the mountain. Private lessons are offered to those who have no experience in skiing. There are snowshoe tours available for those who want to do something interesting. You can ride on the Silver Queen Gondola to get to the top of the mountain. Here you will find the Sundeck, the mountaintop restaurant that offers spectacular views of the Aspen Highlands. At the foot of the mountain is the Ajax Tavern Restaurant that brings and après ski environment to the tracks. There is always a party to look forward to once you are done with your day’s
Aspen Mountain Travel Tips
- Most of the tours include lunches. Check with the organisers beforehand for the available facilities.
- The Audi FIS World Cup Finals are held here annually in winter.
- Tickets can be purchased before hand on the official website for Aspen Mountain.
- Yoga classes are also offered for skiers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aspen Mountain
- Children and Seniors (7-17, 65+) : 92 USD
How to Reach Aspen Mountain
- You can hire a car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aspen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aspen and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.48% of people who visit Aspen include Aspen Mountain in their plan
88.24% of people start their Aspen Mountain visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Aspen Mountain
60% of people prefer walking in order to reach Aspen Mountain