Maroon Lake Scenic Trail, Aspen
About Maroon Lake Scenic Trail, Aspen
Maroon Lake Scenic Trail, Aspen - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Colorado 81611, USA
Ticket Price: 8 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
On your way to Maroon Peak, make it a point to go on the Maroon Lake Scenic Trail. This is one of the most popular trails near Aspen. The lake reflects the high Maroon peaks in its azure waters and is a prime spot for fly-fishing in the summer. The trees surrounding this lake display their rich auburn colours in the fall. The trek begins near the parking area for commercial vehicles and buses and weaves through a meadow near the end of the lake. The trail then loops around a beaver pond before going back to the lake. Its total length is around three miles and it can be easily navigated by people belonging to all age groups. Access to this trail is available from near the Maroon Bells as well.
Maroon Lake Scenic Trail Information
- Dogs must be kept on a leash in this trail.
- Do not litter the area.
- If you want to camp in the Maroon Lake Campground, you need to register yourself at the Trailhead and carry a copy of the registration with you. This process does not involve any charges.
Maroon Lake Scenic Trail Ticket Prices
- Children (6-11 yrs.) : 6 USD
How To reach Maroon Lake Scenic Trail by Public Transport
- You can hire a car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aspen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aspen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Maroon Lake Scenic Trail, Aspen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Smuggler Mountain
- Lost Man Trail
- Linkins Lake Trail
- Difficult Creek Trail
- Maroon-Snowmass Trail
- East Maroon Trail
- Grizzly Lake Trail
- Holden Marolt Mining & Ranching Museum
- Braille Trail
- Wheeler-Stallard Museum
- Aspen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Aspen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Aspen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Aspen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Aspen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Aspen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Aspen