Mill Street FountainCurrently Open
- Address: 301-, 305 S Mill St, Aspen, CO 81611, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Fountain
A vacation in Aspen can hardly be boring for the kids when fun is right down Mill Street. The Mill Street Fountain is a computer-driven setup right on the ground level. The jets spray water into the air in random patterns and formations. Most of the kids playing around them are caught unawares with the sprays. Children and dogs can easily play with the water here. The fountain is extremely busy in summer. Kids can be seen trying to balance balloons and balls on the streams of water. Parents can keep an eye on their offsprings from the benches and café chairs near the fountain.
Mill Street Fountain Travel Tips
- Carry a set of dry clothes if you end up soaking wet.
- Napkins and towels prove handy when here.
How to Reach Mill Street Fountain
- You can hire a car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aspen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aspen and book an accommodation of your choice.