Duurzaamheidscentrum53 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sustainability Center Assen, Bosrand 2, 9401 SL Assen, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-0592703018
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Contemplating things to do in Assen with kids? While there are many, the Duurzaamheids Centrum deserves a special mention! Along with various activities like treasure hunt, watching a movie in the movie room, enjoying sweet snacks with coffee, and petting animals this place boasts interesting exhibitions. The place facilitates exploring it independently as well as with a guide. The gala tour here is perfect for kids, while the adults can enjoy sipping on some coffee! Additionally, every week of the day is entitled to hold unique activities.
Sprawling across a wide area, the terrace is one place you must check out while here. Bestowing you with views of the indigenous Asser forest, this is the most beautiful part of the property. Indeed, one attraction you must look forward to Assen.
How to Reach Duurzaamheidscentrum
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Assen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Assen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Duurzaamheidscentrum Address: Sustainability Center Assen, Bosrand 2, 9401 SL Assen, Netherlands
- Duurzaamheidscentrum Contact Number: +31-0592703018
- Duurzaamheidscentrum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Duurzaamheidscentrum(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Duurzaamheidscentrum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.65% of people who visit Assen include Duurzaamheidscentrum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.23% of people start their Duurzaamheidscentrum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Duurzaamheidscentrum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Duurzaamheidscentrum
People normally club together Tt Circuit Assen and DNK Assen while planning their visit to Duurzaamheidscentrum.