Museo E Foro Romano6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Portica, 2, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy Map
- Timings: 02:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0758155077
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
Fronted by the Corinthian walls of the Roman Temple of Minerva is Roman Forum and Archaeological Museum where you can learn about the classical architecture of Assisi. The Roman Forum was found during the excavation that happened in 1836. You can see the remains of the forum which include a podium, a monumental cistern, and the base of the temple. In addition to this, you will also find three marble statues, paintings and ornate decorations on the walls and columns.
How to Reach Museo E Foro Romano
- Buses- MAS0A, MAS0B to stop : P.Comune Assisi
- Buses- E006, E007, E029, E062, E066, E067, E068, E415, E415P, MAS0C to stop : P.Matteotti Assisi
- Museo E Foro Romano Address: Via Portica, 2, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
- Museo E Foro Romano Contact Number: +39-0758155077
- Museo E Foro Romano Timing: 02:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.26% of people who visit Assisi include Museo E Foro Romano in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Museo E Foro Romano visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Museo E Foro Romano
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Museo E Foro Romano
People normally club together Suore Francescane Alcantarine and Associazione Guide Turistiche Umbria while planning their visit to Museo E Foro Romano.