Ferial GardensCurrently Open
- Address: Ferial Garden, Kornish el-Nil, Aswan, Egypt Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Historical Site, Heritage Building
Corniche El Nil is a pleasant road on the east bank and it’s very southern end leads you to a pretty little garden. Though nothing stands out as such, it’s a nice place to stroll about in. Visit during the evening twilight to see couples walking about; yep, at least once place in this town provides some people watching. The garden was brought about to celebrate the birth if Princess Ferial in 1938. As such, it’s a befittingly romantic place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ferial Gardens
- Entry is free.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aswan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aswan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ferial Gardens Address: Ferial Garden, Kornish el-Nil, Aswan, Egypt
- Ferial Gardens Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ferial Gardens(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ferial Gardens: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
60.95% of people who visit Aswan include Ferial Gardens in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
29.17% of people start their Ferial Gardens visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ferial Gardens
82.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ferial Gardens
People normally club together Aswan and Elephantine Island while planning their visit to Ferial Gardens.