- Address: Japan’s Izu Peninsula, in the Shizuoka Prefecture southwest of Tokyo, Atami
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Hot Spring, Family And Kids
Atami - Review
Ranked as one of Japan’s Three Great Hot Springs, Atami has literally some unique locations where hot volcanic water oozes out from the ground. The hot springs or spas have geysers. A free foot-bath outside the station runs up until evening. Some onsen of this city are Atami Marine Spa, Nikkotei and so on. This place is also a popular scuba-diving site. Soft corals, aquatic life such as nudibranchs, moray eels and octopus are the special attractions. The Museum Of Arts is one of the best museums here displaying Japanese calligraphy, Tang dynasty pottery, Matisse, a tea room covered in gold leaf, bronze structures and many others. Atami Hihokan is also a place of interest. You can check out the Peace Pagoda too.
More about Atami
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Atami trip planner for the same.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Atami like Grandview Atami Private Hot Spring Condominium Hotel, Senkei and Uminohana.
How To reach Atami by Public Transport
- Train to stop : Jikkokutogenoboriguchi Station
- Train to stop : Usami Station
- Train to stop : kannami Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Atami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Atami
95% of people who visit Atami include Atami in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
30.56% of people start their Atami visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Atami
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Atami
Atami, Atami Reviews
- The Mayfair Club
- Ztt Records Limited
- Richardson Witt & Co
- Crowndale Centre Reception
- National Union Of Kuwaiti Students
- Lordship Lane Evangelical Baptist Church
- Bianca Smith Art
- A Johannes
- The UK Exhibition Calendar
- Elizabeth James Gallery
- Faith Chapel
- On Stage Entertainment Limited
- Engineers Wharf
- The Gallery Of Antique Costume & Textiles