Attica Zoological Park200 Votes Currently Open
- Address: At Yalou, Po Box 38, Spata, Athens 190 04, Greece Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2106634724
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Zoo, Family And Kids
The Attica Zoological Park is a perfect place to have recreational time while you are in Athens. Located in Sparta, which is a suburb to the north of Athens, the zoo is a favorite destination of families especially on weekends.This zoo has an enormousvariety of bird and animal species. Infact its bird collection is considered to be the 3rd largest in the world with 300 species from the continents of Asia, Africa and America. The other section her is the World of Reptiles which houses pythons, boas, crocodiles and other reptiles. Here, you can also see African Savannahs, pygmy hippos, giraffes, zebra, antelopes, prairie dogs, alligators as well as lamas, jaguars, snow leopards and the very rare white lions in their natural habitats. The centres of attraction in this zoo are the Cheetah Land and Monkey Forest which are the favorites with children. In all, this is one place where you can plan your picnic especially on sunny days.
Attica Zoological Park Travel Tips
- Expect a lot of crowd on sunny days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Attica Zoological Park
- Children 3-12 years old: €12
- Under 3 years old: Free entry
How to Reach Attica Zoological Park
- Bus Lane 319 from Doukisis Plakentias Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Athens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Athens and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Attica Zoological Park Address: At Yalou, Po Box 38, Spata, Athens 190 04, Greece
- Attica Zoological Park Contact Number: +30-2106634724
- Attica Zoological Park Timing: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Attica Zoological Park Price: 16 EUR
- Time required to visit Attica Zoological Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.21% of people who visit Athens include Attica Zoological Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
57.14% of people start their Attica Zoological Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Attica Zoological Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Attica Zoological Park
People normally club together Panathenaic Stadium and Athens Olympic Stadium while planning their visit to Attica Zoological Park.