Attiki Odos Tours
About Attiki Odos, Athens
Attiki Odos (Greek: Αττική Οδός) is a privately owned toll motorway system in Greece. The Attiki Odos motorways form the outer beltways of the Greater Athens metropolitan area. The total length of the motorways is 65 kilometres (40 mi). The Attiki Odos system consists of the following motorways: A6: Eleusis - Athens International Airport A61: Markopoulo - Lavrio (planned) A62: Koropi - Athens International Airport A63: Ilioupoli - Paiania (planned) A64 (Ymittos Ring): Katechaki Avenue - Pallini (extension planned) A65 (Aigaleo Ring): Aspropyrgos industrial area - Ano Liosia A642: Doukissis Plakentias Avenue - Agia ParaskeviWikipedia
Overview of Attiki Odos
Attiki Odos is a place in Athens in the country of Greece. Attiki Odos is easily missed on a visit to Athens.
What's travelling like if you don't want to explore it like a local! Book local Athens tours and experiences.
More about Athens
Explore Attiki Odos and other prime spots of the city using Athens trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Athens is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Athens like Athens Golden City Hotel, Dorian Inn and Athens Center Square.
Book Attiki Odos Tickets And Tours
See the sights of Athens in this 9km journey by bike. Go back in time and learn about Greece's capital from a local's point of view. This 3-hour tour cycles at a nice, relaxed pace on quiet streets and narrow paths, making sure to stop at many of the must-see sights of ancient Athens.
Escape the buzz of downtown Athens and head to its peaceful hills for a 3.5-hour leisurely paced walking tour, finishing with a Greek picnic and glass of white wine! Your expert local guide will introduce you to the gentle hills around AthensâÂÂ Acropolis, chatting about the areaâÂÂs ancient history as you go. Discover the charms of Plaka (AthensâÂÂ Old Town), Anafiotika with its pretty Greek island-style houses and three of the cityâÂÂs famous hills: Philopappou and Mars Hill.
Got the morning free in Athens? Then why not take a relaxing tour to ancient Corinth? You'll tour Corinth's fascinating archaeological site and have breathtaking views of Corinth Canal and the Saronic Gulf.
Share your experience - Rate Attiki Odos, Athens
- Other Attractions
- Grand Place
- Town Hall
- Cathedral Of St. Michael And St. Gudula
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken
- Sonian Forest
- Train World
- Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes
- Galeries Royales Saint-hubert
- Notre Dame Du Sablon
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Grand Place
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Town Hall
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cathedral Of St. Michael And St. Gudula
- 5 Star Hotels Near Musical Instrument Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Royal Greenhouses Of Laeken
- Budget Hotels Near Sonian Forest
- Cheap Hotels Near Train World
- Budget Hotels Near Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Galeries Royales Saint-hubert
- Budget Hotels Near Notre Dame Du Sablon
- City Tripplans
- Athens Itinerary 3 Days
- Athens Itinerary 6 Days
- Athens Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Athens from Athens
- Athens Itinerary 5 Days
- Athens Itinerary 4 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Athens from Athens
- Athens Itinerary 1 Day
- Athens Itinerary 2 Days
- 2 Day Trip to Athens from Athens