Can Christina Androulidaki146 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Panagiotou Anagnostopoulou 42, Athina 106 73, Greece, Athens Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2103390833
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Kolonaki houses a lot of galleries that attract tourists due to their unconventional ensemble. CAN is a new entry to the buzzing town of Kolonaki that houses the works of emerging contemporary Greek artists. Established by Christina ANDROULIDAKI, this gallery houses sculptures by Sarah Lucas, Yayoi Kusama and Richard Long which are showcased alongside works by contemporary Athenian artists. Do not forget to track the list of exhibitions and events that regularly take place here!
Entrance Ticket Details For Can Christina Androulidaki
- As per the shows and exhibitions. Check website for the details.
How to Reach Can Christina Androulidaki
- Nearest Bus station: 5th LIKAVITTOU Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Athens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Athens and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Can Christina Androulidaki Address: Panagiotou Anagnostopoulou 42, Athina 106 73, Greece, Athens
- Can Christina Androulidaki Contact Number: +30-2103390833
- Can Christina Androulidaki Timing: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Can Christina Androulidaki: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.87% of people who visit Athens include Can Christina Androulidaki in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Can Christina Androulidaki visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Can Christina Androulidaki
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Can Christina Androulidaki
People normally club together Library Of Hadrian and Eliades while planning their visit to Can Christina Androulidaki.