Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Kallisperi 12 & Karyatidon Str., Acropolis 11742, Athens, Greece
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2109221044
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums
Founded in 1993, The Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum is an exceptional museum devoted to the art of jewelry. Today, the museum’s permanent collection includes over 4000 pieces of jewelry and micro sculptures designed by the museum’s founder, IliasLalaounis. The permanent collection also has on display jewelry from all across the globe.
Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum Travel Tips
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is permitted only with prior permission.
- Museum visitors are subject to security inspection.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Museum exhibition spaces.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Museum floors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum
- General Admission: € 5
- Students, Senior citizens and groups of 10 or more: € 4
- Free Entrance on Saturdays.
- Free entrance for kids under 18 years, people with special needs and their companion, archaeologists, teachers, artists and journalists.
- Wednesday: from 3 pm - 9 pm - free entry
- Reduced price: € 3
How to Reach Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum
- Bus 230
- Acropolis Metro
- ILJM Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Athens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Athens and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.67% of people who visit Athens include Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
37.84% of people start their Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum
51.61% of people prefer walking in order to reach Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum
Ilias Lalaounis Jewellery Museum Reviews & Ratings
Amazing place, kind and polite staff, very informed about the collections. Nice designs and curating. I was pleased.
A wonderful small musem with the latest jewelry creations by the Lalaounis family. Worth stopping by while visiting the Parthenon and the Acropolis museum. It's only around the corner and worth it!
Small "museum" with pieces inspired by historical artifacts. Free on Saturdays fortunately so we enjoyed our 15 minutes inside and then had a laugh the rest of the day as we walked by jewelry stores in the city and called them museums. Many of the pieces were quite beautiful but you would have to have a particular fondness for the jeweler himself to make it worth a stop with so many other things to see in Athens.
The best experience if you are into contemporary jewellery.
Amazing! Don't miss it if you are in Athens.