Library Of Hadrian737 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hadrian's Library, Areos 3, Τ.Κ. 105 55, Athens, Monastiraki, Greece Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Phone: +30-213249350
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Roman Emperor Hadrian who conquered Athens is what the Hadrian’s library is named after. This ruin that used to house a very important cultural collection is still a place of great importance to the city. It lies towards the north of the Acropolis area and you will be able to see it during a tour of the same.
Many of the columns still stand strong while a few byzantine chapels can also be seen around the place. Even though it has been damaged, the ancient portico is a must see. A definite must see from the architecture-point-of-view, do put Hadrian’s library on your Athens list.
Library Of Hadrian Travel Tips
- You can take a combined ticket for all the archeologically important sights and it will prove to be a much cheaper option.
- Ticket price is given in case you want to see only this attraction. This site comes under the Acropolis area so you need not pay extra if you’ve bought the Acropolis ticket.
How to Reach Library Of Hadrian
- Icedog Cafe
- Gerous Tou Moria
- Metro: Monastiraki
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Athens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Athens and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Library Of Hadrian Address: Hadrian's Library, Areos 3, Τ.Κ. 105 55, Athens, Monastiraki, Greece
- Library Of Hadrian Contact Number: +30-213249350
- Library Of Hadrian Timing: 08:30 am - 03:30 pm
- Library Of Hadrian Price: 2 EUR
- Time required to visit Library Of Hadrian: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.47% of people who visit Athens include Library Of Hadrian in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
58.57% of people start their Library Of Hadrian visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Library Of Hadrian
86.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Library Of Hadrian
People normally club together Temple Of Hephaestus and Erechtheion while planning their visit to Library Of Hadrian.