Technopolis456 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pireos and Voutadon, Atenas, 118 54, Greece, Athens Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2103461589
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Technopolis is a multipurpose cultural venue of Athens. Coming with an interesting history, the venue is based in the premises of the Gazi Factory. The Gazi Factory was founded in 1857. It was one of the last factories in Europe to be functioning in the traditional way. However, the factory closed down its furnaces in August 1984. And today it is converted into the City of Athens Technopolis. The Technopolis also houses an Industrial Gas Museum.
Technopolis Travel Tips
- Industrial Gas Museum entrance fees: € 1
- Other Contact Number : (+30 210 3475518)
- Industrial Gas Museum timings: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm (winters), 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (summer)
How to Reach Technopolis
- Kerameikos Metro Station
- Tram 21
- Busses 35, 49, 227, 815 and 914
- Cafe Theatro Roes
- Volume 10
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Athens before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Athens and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Technopolis Address: Pireos and Voutadon, Atenas, 118 54, Greece, Athens
- Technopolis Contact Number: +30-2103461589
- Technopolis Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Technopolis: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.72% of people who visit Athens include Technopolis in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.9% of people start their Technopolis visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Technopolis
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Technopolis
People normally club together National Museum Of Contemporary Art and Baby O while planning their visit to Technopolis.