Atlanta Botanical Garden2658 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4048765859
- Ticket Price: 19 USD
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Atlanta’s pride and joy – the botanical gardens are stunning. Founded in 1996, the gardens have slowly and steadily accumulated a fantastic collection of plants spread over a number of smaller themed gardens. These include the Japanese Garden, the Rose Garden, the Storza Woods, the Upper Woodland, the Children’s Garden, the Fuqua Orchid Centre and the Fuqua Conservatory.
Spread out over 30 acres, the Garden hosts some fantastic exhibitions and displays throughout the year; these have included Big Bugs and Killer Plants, Sculpture in Motion (mosaiculture), Locomotion and Imaginary Worlds: Plants larger than life. Wintertime, the Garden hold an enchanting light show featuring over 1.5 million LED.
Another feature is the Garden Expansion Plan that focused around five principles, sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality. It modernized the garden and made it greatly more efficiently, adding new features such as a green roof and an Edible Garden where the old parking lot used to be. A brilliant canopy walk stretches for 180 metres, 40 feet above the ground. Atlanta Botanical Garden is one of the attractions in 3 perfect days in Atlanta itinerary. Must visit this awesome attraction.
A magnificent accumulation of varied small theme gardens, brought together to give this place its spectacular form, Atlanta Botanical Garden is a must to visit for travellers. You will need Atlanta Botanical Garden Tickets to enter the place. Better arrive early to Buy Tickets for Atlanta Botanical Garden to avoid the excessive crowd. Tickets for Atlanta Botanical Garden comes with varied Atlanta Botanical Garden Ticket Prices based on the visitor’s age. There is a slight concession in the Atlanta Botanical Garden Ticket Costs for children. Take your children to this amazing garden and let them know the what and why’s of the flora world.
Atlanta Botanical Garden Travel Tips
- There is garden for children which combines plant education and interactive fun for children.
Entrance Ticket Details For Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Adults $18.95; Children ages 3 to 12yrs $12.95.
- For the garden members and children under 3 years, daily admission free.
- For 30 minutes parking is free, after 30 minutes addition of $1.00, maximum daily rate is $15.00.
- The Garden light show ticket, can purchase online also.
Atlanta Botanical Garden Hours
- It would be preferrable to visit from Monday to Sunday around 5:00 to 10:00 pm (garden lights hours).
- November 16 to January 4 there is twinkling winter wonderland garden light show, between 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Group guided tours are available on Tuesday to Friday between 9:30 am to 3:00 pm, but requires 3 weeks advance notice for guide.
How to Reach Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Midtown Station/ Bus 27
- Metro Fresh
- Bantam & Biddy
- Taqueria del S
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Atlanta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlanta and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.94% of people who visit Atlanta include Atlanta Botanical Garden in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
81.08% of people start their Atlanta Botanical Garden visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Atlanta Botanical Garden
91.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Atlanta Botanical Garden