Centennial Olympic Park3080 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 265 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1591, United States Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4042234412
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Sculpture
This park is a magnet of sorts. It was built as part of the infrastructure for the Centennial Olympics, but the love that people have for it now far surpasses its purpose. Grassy lawns, shady trees and pleasant path have made it a favorite.
There’s a lovey water show called the Fountain of Rings that doubles as a play areas; its something that you could watch for hours, especially with the kids frolicking about in the centre. Various sculptures are located over the place.
Another intriguing feature are the public engraved and donated bricks that went into the park’s making and also paid for it. Thanks to the crowd it draws, various other attractions have also sprung up nearby, such as the World Of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium, and the Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
Centennial Olympic Park Travel Tips
- Varies as per the season.
- You are not allowed to carry alcohol or perform any kind of camping activities.
- If you are planning to bring your pets along, make sure they are tied up with the leash all the time.
- Once you visit the place, don’t forget to enjoy a Ferris wheel across the street, food and amazing concerts which are held every year.
How to Reach Centennial Olympic Park
- Googie Burger
- The Peasant Bistro
- Glenn's Kitchen
- Legal Sea Foods - Downtown Atlanta
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Atlanta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlanta and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Centennial Olympic Park Address: 265 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1591, United States
- Centennial Olympic Park Contact Number: +1-4042234412
- Centennial Olympic Park Timing: 07:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Centennial Olympic Park(preferred time): 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Centennial Olympic Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
74.9% of people who visit Atlanta include Centennial Olympic Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.91% of people start their Centennial Olympic Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Centennial Olympic Park
77.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centennial Olympic Park
People normally club together Atlanta Botanical Garden and Georgia Aquarium while planning their visit to Centennial Olympic Park.
Centennial Olympic Park Reviews & Ratings
Will there be a Wednesday Wind Down for 2019? ThanksAnswer Report Abuse
I am not sure if the Wednesday Wind Down returns to the Centennial Olympic Park in 2019. I suggest you call on 1 404-223-4412 and inquire about it.Report Abuse