Phillips Arena61 Votes
- Address: 1 Philips Dr, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-4048783000
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Arena, Stadium, Family And Kids
Sports lovers, especially those of Basketball will find a lot of indulging here! One of the most popular places in the city, Phillips Arena is an indoor stadium dedicated to the important basket ball events in the city. The place is also home to Atlanta Hawk and Atlanta Dream- two prominent teams making up a great interest spot for fans. The Arena was established in1999 with a cost of Rs 213.5 USD in the place of what was the Omni Coliseum. A total of 19050 people can be accommodated in the Arena. While it may not be open all the days for visits, one can learn about the nearest event and join the crowd then. One of the modern architecture pieces, this stunning stadium will make you click some pictures and enjoy the native vibes while you are here.
Phillips Arena Travel Tips
- The stadium is not open for mere visiting. One must have a valid ticket for entrance during games.
- Reentry to arena is prohibited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Phillips Arena
- Children under 2 do not need tickets to enter.
Phillips Arena Hours
Doors open at varying times according to the nature of the event and preference of the artist.
Box Office :
- Non-Event Days- Monday to Friday : 9:30 am to 5 pm.
- Atlanta Hawk Weekday Games : Monday to Friday- 9:30 am until the end of third quarter.
- Atlanta Hawk Weekend Games : Saturday and Sunday- 12 pm until the end of third quarter.
- Will Call- Will Call will open 30 minutes prior to door time.
- Timings for holidays (if open) and other events may differ. Contac the authorities before arriving.
How to Reach Phillips Arena
- Subway Station : Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Transit Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Atlanta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlanta and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.64% of people who visit Atlanta include Phillips Arena in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.15% of people start their Phillips Arena visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Phillips Arena
61.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Phillips Arena