- Address: 1 Philips Dr, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-4048783000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Arena, Stadium, Family And Kids
Sports lovers, especially those of Basketball will find a lot of indulging here! One of the most popular places in the city, Phillips Arena is an indoor stadium dedicated to the important basket ball events in the city. The place is also home to Atlanta Hawk and Atlanta Dream- two prominent teams making up a great interest spot for fans. The Arena was established in1999 with a cost of Rs 213.5 USD in the place of what was the Omni Coliseum. A total of 19050 people can be accommodated in the Arena. While it may not be open all the days for visits, one can learn about the nearest event and join the crowd then. One of the modern architecture pieces, this stunning stadium will make you click some pictures and enjoy the native vibes while you are here.
- The stadium is not open for mere visiting. One must have a valid ticket for entrance during games.
- Reentry to arena is prohibited.
- Children under 2 do not need tickets to enter.
Doors open at varying times according to the nature of the event and preference of the artist.
Box Office :
- Non-Event Days- Monday to Friday : 9:30 am to 5 pm.
- Atlanta Hawk Weekday Games : Monday to Friday- 9:30 am until the end of third quarter.
- Atlanta Hawk Weekend Games : Saturday and Sunday- 12 pm until the end of third quarter.
- Will Call- Will Call will open 30 minutes prior to door time.
- Timings for holidays (if open) and other events may differ. Contac the authorities before arriving.
- Subway Station : Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Transit Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Atlanta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlanta and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.84% of people who visit Atlanta include Phillips Arena in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.15% of people start their Phillips Arena visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Phillips Arena
61.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Phillips Arena
Big place. Had a great time here with my family and friends. The seats are a bit small but my time was worth every penny
Always quick to get into and out of during big events. You can't beat the convenience to all of the restaurants nearby in and around the CNN center that you can go to before any event. MARTA station very close and convenient if you choose to use.
Best time ever, each visit! Which is only 2x a year at most. Clean facilities, helpful staff, great video/audio projection if you happen to get "nosebleed seats" . A great time to be had here no matter what!
Its the place to go for Great concerts! And by the way Drake is coming to Atlanta soon can't wait
Went to a comedy show here. Great staff. We were escorted to our seats. It was clean. My date had to rush to finish his food that he purchased at the venue though and the traffic was crazy which was understandable for the event taking place.