The Smoke Ring2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 309 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-4042286377
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
The Smoke Ring is a rustic and elegant barbeque smokehouse that offers contemporary barbeque dishes, southern Side dishes as well as creative cocktails in stylish digs. The wood panelled walls are adorned with flags and posters, while the rustic chandeliers hanging from the ceilings create a dreamy ambience. Run by a couple, the Smoke Ring special lunch and dinner appetizers are BBQ Deviled Eggs, Southern Deviled Crab, Brunswick Stew and Georgian Southern Salad. Smoked Ahi Tuna Melt, The Tractor Pull, Pulled Pork, Smoked Sausage, Jumbo Wings, Chipotle Corn on the Cob with Cotija will make your stomach happy after the starters. Bubbled, White and Red Wines, Country Liquors, Draft Beers and Whiskey are offered here.
How to Reach The Smoke Ring
- Buses 3, 94 to stop - Northside Dr SW @ Nelson St SW
- Buses 419, 426, 463, 476 to stop - Ted Turner Dr (NB) @ Mitchell St
- The Smoke Ring Address: 309 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA, United States
- The Smoke Ring Contact Number: +1-4042286377
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.05% of people who visit Atlanta include The Smoke Ring in their plan
95% of people start their The Smoke Ring visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Smoke Ring
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Smoke Ring
People normally also visit Georgia Aquarium while planning their trip to The Smoke Ring.