Atlantic City Aquarium530 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 800 N New Hampshire Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, 08401, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 609-3482880
- Fax: +1-6093454002
- Ticket Price: 8 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Waterfront, Aquarium, Family And Kids, Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
The Atlantic City Aquarium is something all walks of life will enjoy. In a cozy little corner on the waterfront, the aquarium displays a number of exhibits, some of which like the sea urchins and hermit crabs, you’re allowed to touch. The Tropical Rainforest and Seahorse Habitat are frequented sections and rather well liked. Located on the Ocean Life Centre complex, there are other attractions within the premises as well; a museum and a waterpark are just some of the other things you could pay a visit to too.
Entrance Ticket Details For Atlantic City Aquarium
- Adults: $8.00, Seniors (ages 62 and up): $6.00
- Children (ages 4-12): $5.00 , Under 3: Free
Atlantic City Aquarium Hours
- Aquarium closed at 2:00 PM June 19.
- Back Bay Ale House (American food served)
- Scales Grill & Deck Bar (seafood recommended)
- Kelsey & Kim's Southern Café (Continental cuisine)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Atlantic City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlantic City and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.25% of people who visit Atlantic City include Atlantic City Aquarium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
70% of people start their Atlantic City Aquarium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Atlantic City Aquarium
94.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Atlantic City Aquarium