Atlantic City Convention CenterCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: 1 Miss America Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: 609-4492000
- Ticket Price: 17 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Convention Center, Family And Kids
The largest convention centre on the East Coast, the Atlantic City Convention Centre is the ultimate venue to host an event, corporate or otherwise. With over 500,000 sq ft of open space, 5 exhibit halls and an adjacent Sheraton Hotel, the AC Convention Centre is not something you don’t want to see. Check the Convention Centre’s calendar before you travel to Atlantic City; if you’re lucky, you might just be able to catch a show.
- Adult (13 and up) $16.99 + tax , Seniors (65+) $12.99 + tax
- Child (5-12) $10.99 + tax , Child (4 and younger) free
- Extended hours for Easter/Passover: From April 14 to April 27, holiday hours are 10 am to 8 pm daily.
- Normal operating hours will resume April 28.
- Tun Tavern Restaurant & Brewery (hamburgers recommended)
- Cavo Crepe Café (breakfast recommended)
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar (American food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Atlantic City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlantic City and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Atlantic City include Atlantic City Convention Center in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
38.46% of people start their Atlantic City Convention Center visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Atlantic City Convention Center
91.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Atlantic City Convention Center
Parking was s flat rate for the day and was more plentiful than expected. It's an easy walk from the garage to the convention hall and handicap accessible.
This place is great to have your event at and if you use public transportation and it's easy to get there.
Nice venue for a meeting or conference. I do not know if it was our planners or the venue but we did not have any water stations outside of the rooms. The venue staff was pretty good about accommodating requests but some were pretty loud and slightly disruptive during some of the sessions.
Came here for an annual Expo that several of us always attend for work. Never an issue. Convenient parking underground parking
I worked a booth for Sea School. It was a nice venue. The convention managers were constantly asking us if we needed anything to make our booth more better. Also if we needed anything. Great crowd and clean restrooms and food areas !! It’s a very pleasant atmosphere to be at. We signed up a good amount of future Captains. Thank you, Captain Bob Larsen.