Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City
About Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City
Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1 Miss America Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Ticket Price: 17 USD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 5.9K times in trip plans
Convention Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The largest convention centre on the East Coast, the Atlantic City Convention Centre is the ultimate venue to host an event, corporate or otherwise. With over 500,000 sq ft of open space, 5 exhibit halls and an adjacent Sheraton Hotel, the AC Convention Centre is not something you don’t want to see. Check the Convention Centre’s calendar before you travel to Atlantic City; if you’re lucky, you might just be able to catch a show.
Atlantic City Convention Center Ticket Prices
- Adult (13 and up) $16.99 + tax , Seniors (65+) $12.99 + tax
- Child (5-12) $10.99 + tax , Child (4 and younger) free
Atlantic City Convention Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Extended hours for Easter/Passover: From April 14 to April 27, holiday hours are 10 am to 8 pm daily.
- Normal operating hours will resume April 28.
Restaurants Near Atlantic City Convention Center
- Tun Tavern Restaurant & Brewery (hamburgers recommended)
- Cavo Crepe Café (breakfast recommended)
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar (American food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Atlantic City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlantic City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City Reviews - Write a Review
Very nice facility. Staffed adequately. Clean. Could use more good services
I was here for a math conference, and the conference was great and the building is nice to be in, but the wifi was spotty, which is my reason for giving it 3 stars. Normally, I don't care about spotty wifi, but I needed it to follow along with some lectures. It caused me to leave a lecture because I could not participate. The parking is also expensive in their parking garage. If memory serves me correctly, it was $20.
I would give them 5 stars since the facility is large and clean but the parking is very tough. Went for the boat show and had to park several blocks away. Had to walk in the cold but it was still worth it. I was also able to stop at Bass Pro Shops along my walk which wasn't so bad.
Im here every year for the veterinary conference, wonderful place very clean and every employee I saw was happy and helpful!
No WiFi, service is not good. Always a little too cold.
- Nearby Attractions
- Harry's Oyster Bar
- Hudson Terrace
- Revel Atlantic City
- Bader Field
- The Melting Pot
- Fantasea Resorts Tourist Center
- 801 Pacific Ave
- Tropicana Casino & Resort
- Seaside Cafe
- Atlantic City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Atlantic City
- What to See in 48 Hours in Atlantic City
- What to See in 72 Hours in Atlantic City
- How to Spend 5 Days in Atlantic City
- How to Spend 6 Days in Atlantic City
- How to Spend 7 Days in Atlantic City