How to Reach Atlantic City
How to reach Atlantic City
- Atlantic City is well connected by air; many of the major airlines fly to Atlantic City International Airport.
- The NJ Transit is a well connected train system that has stops all over the state of New Jersey. Within two blocks of the city’s train station is the Atlantic City Bus Terminal to help you get to your destination.
- The Greyhound bus service also offers services from most of the major cities like Washington, Philadelphia and New York etc. Check their website for timings and fares.
- Well connected by highways, you could always road-trip down to Atlantic City provided you’re above 18 and have a valid driver’s license.
- The best way to get around the city is to use the Atlantic City Boardwalk. It’s well connected to most of the attractions and a pleasant way to get to places.
- Taxis are the other options and are found in plenty. Either visit the AC Convention Centre or call a local service. There are lines of taxis outside every casino too.
- The Atlantic City Jitney is a minibus service that runs along Pacific Avenue, 24 hours a day.
Modes of Transportation in Atlantic City
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Atlantic City. The most preferred mode of transport in Atlantic City is Car.
Average distance: 12.87 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 12.87 kms 20 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Daytona Beach
- How To Reach Sanibel
- How To Reach Fort Lauderdale
- How To Reach Raleigh
- How To Reach Key West
- How To Reach Monterey
- How To Reach Clearwater
- How To Reach Mammoth Lakes
- How To Reach Portland
- How To Reach Hershey
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.