How to Reach Atlantic City
- Atlantic City is well connected by air; many of the major airlines fly to Atlantic City International Airport.
- The NJ Transit is a well connected train system that has stops all over the state of New Jersey. Within two blocks of the city’s train station is the Atlantic City Bus Terminal to help you get to your destination.
- The Greyhound bus service also offers services from most of the major cities like Washington, Philadelphia and New York etc. Check their website for timings and fares.
- Well connected by highways, you could always road-trip down to Atlantic City provided you’re above 18 and have a valid driver’s license.
- The best way to get around the city is to use the Atlantic City Boardwalk. It’s well connected to most of the attractions and a pleasant way to get to places.
- Taxis are the other options and are found in plenty. Either visit the AC Convention Centre or call a local service. There are lines of taxis outside every casino too.
- The Atlantic City Jitney is a minibus service that runs along Pacific Avenue, 24 hours a day.
Ask question in category
Where do I park to get on the boardwalk?Answer Report Abuse
Not sure. Consider calling them at Atlantic City Boardwalk contact number 1 609-348-7806 for details regarding the same.Report Abuse