The Pier Shops At Caesars, Atlantic City
About The Pier Shops At Caesars, Atlantic City
The Pier Shops At Caesars, Atlantic City - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1 Atlantic Ocean, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, United States
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 5.3K times in trip plans
Bar, Casino, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located on the edge of the Atlantic City’s Boardwalk, this center is a heaven for shopaholics. Here, you get to enjoy shopping some of the world-class brands like Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci and Tommy Bahama, unbelievable dining options and exciting nightlife.
Features to look forward: -
- 1st floor – It is designed like the Boardwalk and shops focus to gifts, entertainment and moderate to upscale stores.
- 2nd floor – Direct access from Caesars through the skyway over the Boardwalk, letting you enjoy the casino
- 3rd floor – This floor has all the restaurants, bars and clubs on the north side. On the southern side, a long glass window with Adirondack chairs, places in front of it to let you sit and enjoy the view of the beach
- 4th floor – It has banquet hall where parties, weddings and events are organized
The Pier Shops At Caesars Information
- Parking is available.
- Sign up in their club to get the latest news about their upcoming events, sales and mall promotions.
- Restaurants within the malls maintains longer hours.
The Pier Shops At Caesars Ticket Prices
- Free entry
How To reach The Pier Shops At Caesars by Public Transport
- From the Boardwalk, the shop is just 2 minutes walking distance away.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Atlantic City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlantic City and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Pier Shops At Caesars, Atlantic City Reviews - Write a Review
Sparce offerings for such a large structure. Second floor has high end stores, but many store fronts are empty. Third floor has 3-4 great restaurants...a bit pricey, but superb plates. Seafood, Asian and Contemporary. You can rest in chairs and view boardwalk and the ocean. Very nice stroll of the 3 floors on a rainy day. There is a "sky bridge" over to Caesars.
We went to a comedy club there and it was really good! I loved Wet Willie's! The drinks were well made.
This is the mall formerly known as "the shops at cesars." It is a shell of its former self with 70% of the stores gone. The fountain at the pier end is long gone. What remains is seating on the 3rd floor that overlooks the ocean. The candy store, Apple store, Wet Willy's and a comedy club are on the 1st floor. Nothing appealed to me on the second floor. Still worth a trip but it is sad to see.
There is absolutely nothing here. I've seen less boarded up windows in burned down house in Newark, NJ. Everything kid oriented in this "mall" is gone. The back half is a club...or recording studio...or staging area for the zombie apocalypse. I couldn't tell because is closed off and behind drapes. The fountain is gone from the back and you can't even get to the end of the pier to see the ocean. There are 2 cell phone places selling junk cases and a sports memorabilia store. Also has a gold for cash place that definitely classes up the joint but you might as well add a pawn shop in here. What respecting person with money would even shop here.
Love the candy store in this mall. They have really cute stuff. The stores all mainly high end shops but since it was end of the summer they had great sales
- Nearby Attractions
- New Jersey Korean War Memorial
- Quality Inn Flamingo
- Central Pier Arcade
- Historic Gardner's Basin
- Playcade Arcade
- Imax Theatre At Tropicana
- Atlantic City Golf Partners
- Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
- Atlantic City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Atlantic City
- What to See in 48 Hours in Atlantic City
- What to See in 72 Hours in Atlantic City
- How to Spend 5 Days in Atlantic City
- How to Spend 6 Days in Atlantic City
- How to Spend 7 Days in Atlantic City