The Pier Shops At CaesarsCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 1 Atlantic Ocean, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6093453100
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Casino, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
The Pier Shops At Caesars - Review
Located on the edge of the Atlantic City’s Boardwalk, this center is a heaven for shopaholics. Here, you get to enjoy shopping some of the world-class brands like Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci and Tommy Bahama, unbelievable dining options and exciting nightlife.
Features to look forward: -
- 1st floor – It is designed like the Boardwalk and shops focus to gifts, entertainment and moderate to upscale stores.
- 2nd floor – Direct access from Caesars through the skyway over the Boardwalk, letting you enjoy the casino
- 3rd floor – This floor has all the restaurants, bars and clubs on the north side. On the southern side, a long glass window with Adirondack chairs, places in front of it to let you sit and enjoy the view of the beach
- 4th floor – It has banquet hall where parties, weddings and events are organized
The Pier Shops At Caesars Information
- Parking is available.
- Sign up in their club to get the latest news about their upcoming events, sales and mall promotions.
- Restaurants within the malls maintains longer hours.
The Pier Shops At Caesars Ticket Prices
- Free entry
How To reach The Pier Shops At Caesars by Public Transport
- From the Boardwalk, the shop is just 2 minutes walking distance away.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Atlantic City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlantic City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Pier Shops At Caesars
95% of people who visit Atlantic City include The Pier Shops At Caesars in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
54.27% of people start their The Pier Shops At Caesars visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Pier Shops At Caesars
51.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Pier Shops At Caesars
The Pier Shops At Caesars Trips
The Pier Shops At Caesars, Atlantic City Reviews
OK place. A lot of stores are gone.you can still have dinner there the restaurants that are still there are pretty good. candy store Sugar is really cool. It use to have a beautiful water fountain show but it is closed now. It has great views of the water and Atlantic city.
Restaurants at the "pier" overlooking the beach and water. Relaxing place for a quiet or romantic night. Pretty nice atmosphere. We went during winter so a lot of the restaurants and shops were closed. But it was still a pretty place to walk around and sight see. The sunset was beautiful. The casinos are connected to the walkway so you're just few steps away. If you find this review helpful, click the like button 👍
While the facility itself is nice, it seems to be mostly empty. It appears most businesses have moved out and only a handful remain. There are some windows and benches on the third floor that make for a nice beach or people-watching location. It's quiet but you won't find much variety in the shops that are still there.
We had dinner at the Continental my grand son was celebrating his 15th birthday and only wanted waffles. The server went back talk to the Chef & The Chef, made them for him. I have been there before for happy hour. I also have gone to Philips who has a great surf n turf for $19.99. Our favorite go-to place is for sushi and a view
A very nice place that seems like it is slowly dying out. I spent a few days in AC just exploring. I came here due to the fact that on the outside looks very enticing but once you go inside, a lot of vendors have left and the second floor is a ghost town. I spoke to a few of the vendors and they all said the same thing about the owner of this place, he just doesn’t care. The top balcony in the back has some very nice views with some outdoor chairs to relax in. Walking back inside there are chairs facing the beach which you can see and you’re protected from the sun as the windows are UV protected. the place itself is nice, it seems the tourist are not going in plus from what i was told the owner just doesn’t care about having new shops open up.