The Pier Shops At Caesars867 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
Located on the edge of the Atlantic City’s Boardwalk, this center is a heaven for shopaholics. Here, you get to enjoy shopping some of the world-class brands like Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci and Tommy Bahama, unbelievable dining options and exciting nightlife.
Features to look forward: -
- 1st floor – It is designed like the Boardwalk and shops focus to gifts, entertainment and moderate to upscale stores.
- 2nd floor – Direct access from Caesars through the skyway over the Boardwalk, letting you enjoy the casino
- 3rd floor – This floor has all the restaurants, bars and clubs on the north side. On the southern side, a long glass window with Adirondack chairs, places in front of it to let you sit and enjoy the view of the beach
- 4th floor – It has banquet hall where parties, weddings and events are organized
The Pier Shops At Caesars Travel Tips
- Parking is available.
- Sign up in their club to get the latest news about their upcoming events, sales and mall promotions.
- Restaurants within the malls maintains longer hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Pier Shops At Caesars
- Free entry
How to Reach The Pier Shops At Caesars
- From the Boardwalk, the shop is just 2 minutes walking distance away.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Atlantic City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlantic City and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.3% of people who visit Atlantic City include The Pier Shops At Caesars in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
54.27% of people start their The Pier Shops At Caesars visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Pier Shops At Caesars
51.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Pier Shops At Caesars
The Pier Shops At Caesars Reviews & Ratings
Great place to go if you want to see a lot of closed stores. Years ago, when it was Ocean One, there were a ton of shops, an arcade and a decent food court. Then Caesars took over and created an "upscale" shopping experience. If you want to see what an epic fail looks like, go here. Otherwise avoid. It's another nail in Atlantic City's coffin.
A terrible waste of time and space. The stores are almost all closed. Such a beautiful location with nothing in it. I miss Ocean One Mall with all the wonderful shops. Definitely needs new ownership to make this work right for the city and people.
Plentiful good places to eat. Lots of places of night entertainment. Comfortable beds and child friendly if you travel with children. Loved my stay.
I would not call this place a "playground". It is very close to a lot of casinos. It did have a really nice mall with some good stores. The views from the back of the mall off the pier are really great. The mall is has many places to sit and talk and enjoy the view. All in all it was worth the walk down there from where we were staying. Plus it gave everyone something to do or a shop to visit.
Really cool candy store there, but not many other stores. I understand that there used to be a ton of upscale stores but there really isn't much in there any longer. I think maybe they moved to the outlet stores down town?