Are you looking for what to do in Atlantic City?
PLACES TO SEE
- Absecon Lighthouse: New Jersey’s oldest lighthouse, a relic from 1857, makes it one of the top attractions of the city. Climb the 228 steps of the lighthouse and treat yourself to an amazing view of the city. Along with the lighthouse, you can also see the keeper’s quarters and the Fresnel Lens exhibit!
- The Atlantic City Boardwalk: The trend that has heard around the world. The first ever boardwalk was built right here, along the beaches of Atlantic City, to prevent travelers bring in the sand and other such muck from the beaches.
- Atlantic City Historical Museum: And you thought Atlantic City was all casinos! The Atlantic City Historical Museum gives an inside look into what Atlantic City was before it turned into a city of casinos.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum: Anything Ripley’s needs no introduction. As you walk along the Boardwalk, the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum cannot be missed-it’s the only building with a wrecking ball firmly lodged into its exterior.
- Caesars Atlantic City Casino: Time for you to test your luck! Considered to be the best casino in AC, Caesars sticks to its Roman theme-just like the one in Las Vegas. Whether you’re traveling with or without children, an evening at Caesar’s is not something you should miss.
Below we have a list of things to do in Atlantic City and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Atlantic City getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Atlantic City with confidence.