World War I MemorialCurrently Open
- Address: Atlantic City, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Memorial, Monument, War Memorial, Cemetery, Family And Kids
This memorial was built in the memory of the World War I. It includes civic memorials, national monuments, private memorials and war cemeteries, preserving the memories of the war. A trip in the memorials will let you know about the people who were fought and died bravely in the war.
How to Reach World War I Memorial
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Atlantic City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Atlantic City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- World War I Memorial Address: Atlantic City, USA, United States
- World War I Memorial Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit World War I Memorial(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit World War I Memorial: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.2% of people who visit Atlantic City include World War I Memorial in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
45.16% of people start their World War I Memorial visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see World War I Memorial
57.14% of people prefer walking in order to reach World War I Memorial
People normally club together Atlantic City Boardwalk and The Quarter At Tropicana while planning their visit to World War I Memorial.