Albert Park163 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bowen Ln, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +64-93792020
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Statue, Cafe, Family And Kids, Fountain
Located close to the Trish Clark Gallery and a flood of cafes, the Albert Park is a relaxing green space at the heart of the city. The flower beds with pedestrian streets that are loved for their minimalistic elegance, are perfect to take a walk around as you sip on your favourite coffee.
Highlights of the park include the fountain, a floral clock feature, a rotunda and statues of Queen Victoria and Sir George Grey that standout from the surrounding green landscape.
Albert Park Hours
- The place has pedestrian access 24/7.
How to Reach Albert Park
- By Bus: Waterloo Quadrant
- By Train: Britomart
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Albert Park Address: Bowen Ln, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- Albert Park Contact Number: +64-93792020
- Albert Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Albert Park: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.87% of people who visit Auckland include Albert Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40% of people start their Albert Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Albert Park
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Albert Park
People normally club together Auckland Domain and Sky Tower while planning their visit to Albert Park.