Butterfly CreekCurrently Closed
- Address: 10 Tom Pearce Drive, Auckland 2150, New Zealand
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-92758880
- Ticket Price: 27 NZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Butterfly Creek - Review
A fun place for families to visit while in Auckland, Butterfly Creek is a zoo of sorts! Although, it is more than a zoo, it is an entertainment centre! Within the premises is an aquarium, a Dinosaur kingdom, a tropical butterfly house, a bugs exhibit, a buttermilk farm and the Butterfly Creek is also home to turtles, monkeys, crocodiles, alligators, birds and dragons. There is a little train that circles the complex and also a playground for the kids to play in. The kids will have an amazing time exploring and you can even sit back and relax.
Butterfly Creek Information
- Butterfly Creek caters for all wheelchairs, walkers, strollers and double buggies.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet located near the courtyard.
- Free maps are available at the shop which includes all daily animal encounter times.
Butterfly Creek Ticket Prices
- All Inclusive Package: Adult: $27, Children (3-15): $16, Seniors and Students: $23, Children under 3: Free
- Family Pass: 2 adults and 2 kids: $73
- Train Price per person: $3
Butterfly Creek Opening and Closing Hours
- Weekends, school & public holidays 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with last entry at 4.30pm.
How To reach Butterfly Creek by Public Transport
- Airbuss express drop at Airport terminal. 5 minutes walking distance from there.
- Orange bus route 380
Restaurants Near Butterfly Creek
- Papillon cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Butterfly Creek
42.69% of people who visit Auckland include Butterfly Creek in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.49% of people start their Butterfly Creek visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Butterfly Creek
94.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Butterfly Creek
Butterfly Creek Map
Butterfly Creek Trips
Butterfly Creek, Auckland Reviews
Loved this place. Very well set up and maintained. Excellent for young families. Easy to get around ..plenty of toilets..great cafe and food. Helpful staff who aren't to busy to answer your questions . Really glad we went ..not just for kids 😁😁
Cute place. Busy place. Great place for kids, especially younger children. In some places it is a bit loud and difficult to hear the staff explain things but for the most part it is well laid out. Half this venue is indoors, while half this venue is outdoors. Plan accordingly. I personally like the butterfly area and the outdoor farm area.
Awesome place. Kids really enjoyed their interaction with butterflies and other animals. Train ride was good. Good place to get a close up of crocodiles and alligators.
Great family attraction. Loved everything but the train ride. Nothing to see on it but old broken things. Rest of the park well worth going with kids
Great place to take the kids, although watch out for extra charges - the train is separate and there are different levels of what you can see priced accordingly. Great conference room that our office used recently, with fantastic food at morning tea and lunch. The only complaint from me is the skinny little ladies loos - don't change your mind or you'll have to back out!!!
All QuestionsButterfly creek
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka
- Mirosław Olszycki Centrum Multimedialne "ARKADIA"
- Caritas Archidiecezji Wrocławskiej Bielawa
- Klub Nocny Dyskoteka Czako Firlit Sabina Bielawa
- Janik Marek. Realizacja Programów Telewizyjnych
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Wojciecha
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jana Chrzciciela
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Matki Boskiej Częstochowskiej Słomniki
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Bożego Ciała
- Parafia Prawosławna Pw. Opieki Matki Bożej
- Parafia Rzym.-Kat. Pw. Św.Jana Chrzciciela I Św.Szczepana Męczennika
- Parafia Prawosławna Pw. św. Mikołaja Cudotwórcy
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Pw. św. Józefa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa Przy Domu Zakonnym Towarzystwa Boskiego Zbawiciela
- Obiekt Sakralny. Sala Królestwa