Coast-to-coast Walkway, Auckland
About Coast-to-coast Walkway, Auckland
Coast-to-coast Walkway, Auckland - Address
Address: From Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD to Onehunga Bay Reserve, Beachcroft Ave
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 305 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Starting from the Ferry Terminal on Quay Street and ending at the Onehunga Bay Reserve in Beachcroft Avenue, the Coast-to-Coast Walkway is one of the best hiking experiences in Auckland and is simply ‘Auckland in a nutshell’.
The walkway coversa stretch of 14 kilometres and crosses through a number of Volcanic cones, the famous ‘One Tree Hill’ with craters, landscapes that embrace around 600 years of Maori settlement, innumerable heritage sites and scenic viewsof the coast. Do stop by at the reserve to appreciate the variety of native birds and trees of Auckland.
Coast-to-coast Walkway Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the walk.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
- You download the walkway map online.
How To reach Coast-to-coast Walkway by Public Transport
- By Bus: Ferry Terminal Downtown
- By Train: Britomart
- By Ferry: Downtown Pier 4
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Coast-to-coast Walkway, Auckland Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park
- Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Western Springs Lakeside Park
- Auckland Town Hall
- Vulcan Lane
- Kawakawa Bay
- Gibbs Farm
- Kiwi Valley Farm Park
- Otara Market
- St Matthew's
- Auckland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Auckland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Auckland