Coast-to-coast WalkwayCurrently Open
- Address: From Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD to Onehunga Bay Reserve, Beachcroft Ave, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Walking Area
Starting from the Ferry Terminal on Quay Street and ending at the Onehunga Bay Reserve in Beachcroft Avenue, the Coast-to-Coast Walkway is one of the best hiking experiences in Auckland and is simply ‘Auckland in a nutshell’.
The walkway coversa stretch of 14 kilometres and crosses through a number of Volcanic cones, the famous ‘One Tree Hill’ with craters, landscapes that embrace around 600 years of Maori settlement, innumerable heritage sites and scenic viewsof the coast. Do stop by at the reserve to appreciate the variety of native birds and trees of Auckland.
Coast-to-coast Walkway Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the walk.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
- You download the walkway map online.
How to Reach Coast-to-coast Walkway
- By Bus: Ferry Terminal Downtown
- By Train: Britomart
- By Ferry: Downtown Pier 4
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.48% of people who visit Auckland include Coast-to-coast Walkway in their plan
95% of people start their Coast-to-coast Walkway visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Coast-to-coast Walkway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coast-to-coast Walkway