Coast-to-coast WalkwayCurrently Open
- Address: From Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD to Onehunga Bay Reserve, Beachcroft Ave, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Coast-to-coast Walkway - Review
Starting from the Ferry Terminal on Quay Street and ending at the Onehunga Bay Reserve in Beachcroft Avenue, the Coast-to-Coast Walkway is one of the best hiking experiences in Auckland and is simply ‘Auckland in a nutshell’.
The walkway coversa stretch of 14 kilometres and crosses through a number of Volcanic cones, the famous ‘One Tree Hill’ with craters, landscapes that embrace around 600 years of Maori settlement, innumerable heritage sites and scenic viewsof the coast. Do stop by at the reserve to appreciate the variety of native birds and trees of Auckland.
Coast-to-coast Walkway Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the walk.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
- You download the walkway map online.
How To reach Coast-to-coast Walkway by Public Transport
- By Bus: Ferry Terminal Downtown
- By Train: Britomart
- By Ferry: Downtown Pier 4
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Coast-to-coast Walkway
1.72% of people who visit Auckland include Coast-to-coast Walkway in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
90.35% of people start their Coast-to-coast Walkway visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Coast-to-coast Walkway
90.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coast-to-coast Walkway
Coast-to-coast Walkway Map
Coast-to-coast Walkway, Auckland Reviews
All QuestionsCoast-to-coast walkway
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta