- Address: Devonport, Auckland Region, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Devonport - Review
The 4th ‘most visited destination’ in Auckland Region, Devonport is a beautiful sea side village with marvellous heritage buildings, spectacular scenery and stunning beaches. It is just a 10 minutes ferry ride from Auckland’s CBD.
Devonport Ticket Prices
- Ferry Tickets (return trip): Adult- $11.50, Child- $6, Family- $32
Devonport Opening and Closing Hours
- Ferries leave from Auckland almost every half an hour.
How To reach Devonport by Public Transport
- Ferries from Auckland.
Restaurants Near Devonport
- Asashi Sushi bar and restaurant.
- Chiasso Coffee Roasters
- Esplanade Hotel and Mecca Cafe.
- Devonport Stone Oven Bakery and Cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Devonport
95% of people who visit Auckland include Devonport in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
38.75% of people start their Devonport visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Devonport
90.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Devonport
Devonport Shore Excursions
Devonport Aerial Tours
Devonport Food & Nightlife Tours
Devonport, Auckland Reviews
- Tråsåvika Camping John J Wiggen - Tråsåvika Camping John J Wigge
- Tråsåvika Camping
- Bygningshistorisk Park
- Håndarbeid Og Klær Ragnhild Lilletofte
- Sirdal Husky Farm Day Tours
- Sirdal Hytteformidling
- Myres Camping Gunbjørg Myre
- Karin Tove Netland
- Bjørnestad Skisenter
- Exclusive Art Ans
- Exclusive Art
- Aursundfisk Ba
- Løbergs Multikunst
- Aslaug Jamtvoll
- Mary Barthelemy