About Devonport, Auckland
Devonport, Auckland - Address
Address: Devonport, Auckland Region, New Zealand
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 32.5K times in trip plans
View Point, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The 4th ‘most visited destination’ in Auckland Region, Devonport is a beautiful sea side village with marvellous heritage buildings, spectacular scenery and stunning beaches. It is just a 10 minutes ferry ride from Auckland’s CBD.
Devonport Ticket Prices
- Ferry Tickets (return trip): Adult- $11.50, Child- $6, Family- $32
Devonport Opening and Closing Hours
- Ferries leave from Auckland almost every half an hour.
How To reach Devonport by Public Transport
- Ferries from Auckland.
Restaurants Near Devonport
- Asashi Sushi bar and restaurant.
- Chiasso Coffee Roasters
- Esplanade Hotel and Mecca Cafe.
- Devonport Stone Oven Bakery and Cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Devonport, Auckland Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Luckens Reserve
- Tui Glen Reserve
- Taumanu Reserve
- Orakei Domain
- Ambury Regional Park
- Nixon Park
- Freyberg Park
- Cornwallis Beach
- Craigavon Park
- Le Roys Bush
- Auckland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Auckland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Auckland