- Address: Devonport, Auckland Region, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Neighborhoods
The 4th ‘most visited destination’ in Auckland Region, Devonport is a beautiful sea side village with marvellous heritage buildings, spectacular scenery and stunning beaches. It is just a 10 minutes ferry ride from Auckland’s CBD.
Entrance Ticket Details For Devonport
- Ferry Tickets (return trip): Adult- $11.50, Child- $6, Family- $32
- Ferries leave from Auckland almost every half an hour.
How to Reach Devonport
- Ferries from Auckland.
- Asashi Sushi bar and restaurant.
- Chiasso Coffee Roasters
- Esplanade Hotel and Mecca Cafe.
- Devonport Stone Oven Bakery and Cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.76% of people who visit Auckland include Devonport in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.3% of people start their Devonport visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Devonport
79.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Devonport