Duder Regional Park747 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 889 N Road, Whitford, Howick 2582, New Zealand, Auckland
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-93662000
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
Situated around 49 kilometres from Auckland, the Duder Regional Park is a park on the Whakakaiwhara Peninsula. The Peninsula has a long and rich history, which begins with the visit of the Tainui canoe in the 1300s. One can go on exploration trails- Farm Loop Walk to see the earthwork remains of fortified Maori settlement and Coastal Walk to enjoy your day fishing and picnicking, Farm Loop Walk and Sustainable Trail. The regional park is also popular with bird watchers. Apart from these, other activities at the park include horse riding, mountain biking, paragliding, orienteering and swimming.
Duder Regional Park Travel Tips
- Carrying snacks with you is recommended.
- The picnic area adjoining the car park is on a flat, grassed area and is wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Duder Regional Park
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Duder Regional Park
- Hiring a taxi or renting a car is advisable.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.13% of people who visit Auckland include Duder Regional Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
56.1% of people start their Duder Regional Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Duder Regional Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Duder Regional Park