Events and Festivals in Auckland
Festivals and events keep on happening in Auckland all year round! The locals celebrate Christmas with families and friends. Many people also celebrate the Indian festival of Diwali and the Chinese festival of Lanterns. Some of the major events are:
- ASB Auckland Seafood Festival: This one takes place usually in the last week of January. Visitors get to taste a variety of sea food, from oysters to lobsters to octopus to the humble fish.
- Auckland Arts Festival: Every March, Auckland is transformed into a vibrant city as the 19-days Arts Festival hits the streets. Witness an explosion of theatre, music, cabaret, dance and visual arts.
- Farmers Santa Parade: The Auckland Santa Parade features amazing pageantry and is an annual Auckland City extravaganza. The parade features grand floats, lively marching bands, character balloons and Santa Claus himself!
- Boxing Day: Boxing Day brings with it a lot of sales and discounts and horse racing matches!
Trip plans for Auckland
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Auckland
Auckland Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Auckland
Save 7%Waitomo Caves and Rotorua Day Trip from Auckland355 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
See all the highlights of the Waitomo Caves and Rotorua in one day. You'll take a guided tour of Waitomo Caves stalactites an...
Save 7%Auckland Highlights combined with Wilderness Experience Eco-Tour50 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
This tour combines the best of Auckland city with the best of Auckland nature in the afternoon. The Auckland City tour is an ...
Save 5%The Best of Waiheke: Ziplining, Wine Tasting and Vineyard Lunch9 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs 30 Mins
Experience the best of Waiheke on a full-day tour that combines a morning of high-flying zipline adventure with an afternoon ...
Save 4%Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland6 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
Full day tours from Auckland to the Famous Waitomo Caves. The Waitomo Glowworm Caves are one of New Zealand's oldest and most...
- Events & Festivals in Te Atatu Peninsula
- Events & Festivals in Greenhithe
- Events & Festivals in Titirangi
- Events & Festivals in Swanson
- Events & Festivals in Takanini
- Events & Festivals in Whangaparaoa