Hauraki Gulf, Auckland
About Hauraki Gulf, Auckland
Hauraki Gulf, Auckland - Address
Address: Hauraki Gulf, New Zealand
Time Required: 09:00 Hrs
Added 119 times in trip plans
Island, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Hauraki Gulf (Tikapa Moana) consists of the Motutapu Island, Ponui Island, Waiheke Island, TiritiriMatangi, The dome of Rangitoto Island, The Browns Island, Motuihe Island, Pakihi Island, Pakatoa Island, Rakino Island and The Rotoroa Island. Most ferry rides take you to the historic Motuihe island to see the beautiful beaches and explore the many walkways that embrace historic ruins.
The beach was a Quarantine sections during the 1870’s and a war camp during the early 20th century. Today, history is part of its modern vacation attractions and is a major highlight of the country.
Hauraki Gulf Ticket Prices
- For prices of Ferry rides and tours, visit the official website.
Hauraki Gulf Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time of arrival is 8:00am to 10:00am.
- For timings of Ferry rides and tours, visit the official website.
How To reach Hauraki Gulf by Public Transport
- By Ferry: Ferry Terminal - Pier 3 A-B
- Local Ferry tours can be booked online.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Reviews - Write a Review
This place is in the water
Sehr schön wenn man sich einfach mal ans Meer setzen will und seine Ruhe haben will
- Nearby Attractions
- Kakamatua Inlet
- Feijoa Forest
- Cox's Bay Reserve
- Holiday Parks In New Zealand
- Harker Reserve (vivian Falls)
- Franklin Zoo & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kell Park
- Eden Garden
- Mount Eden Domain
- Luckens Reserve
- Auckland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Auckland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Auckland