Karangahape RoadCurrently Open
- Address: Karangahape Rd, Auckland, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Streets
The Karangahape Road is one of the main streets in Auckland’s central business district. The street’s reputation stooped down in the 1960’s when the place was a prominent red-light area. Today, even though a few strip-clubs do exist, the place has cleaned up to offer a huge number of eateries, and shops. The nightlife of the place owes its bustle to the array of pubs that flood the place.
Stop by at the place to explore its many boutiques and grab a bite at one of its cafes.
Karangahape Road Travel Tips
- The place can get pretty shady after dark. You are advised to explore the shops and eateries during the day for safety reasons.
Entrance Ticket Details For Karangahape Road
- Prices of attractions vary.
Karangahape Road Hours
- Timings of individual shops, restaurants and other attractions vary.
How to Reach Karangahape Road
- By Bus: 278 Karangahape Rd
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people start their Karangahape Road visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Karangahape Road