Lake Pupuke, AucklandCurrently Open
- Address: Lake Pupuke, Auckland, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot
About Lake Pupuke, Auckland
In the form of a heart, Lake Pupuke is a popular attraction, with locals as well as tourists. Although it may not seem so, Lake Pupuke is actually a volcano! Head over here to while away your time walking around the lake. One can even have family picnics over here at the Sylvan Park or the Killarney Park. If you are into fishing, the lake offers plenty of rainbow and brown trout. However, a fishing permit is mandatory.
Lake Pupuke Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Lake Pupuke by Public Transport
- 98 Kitchener Road bus stop
Restaurants Near Lake Pupuke
- Little King Cafe
- Tea Total Cafe
- Cafe 111
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lake Pupuke, Auckland Reviews
Beautiful place to watch Waka Ama!
Lovely and quiet place to send a time with your loved ones. Beautiful view. One of those few lake in Auckland which is not connected to sea. It has very important significance in geological science. I totally loved. Good place to take your date for a walk.
A great place to relax and unwind
All Questionslake pupuke
- Tourist Attractions Around the World
- Audubon House And Tropical Gardens
- Ernest Hemingway House And Museum
- Mallory Square And Pier
- Harry S Truman Little White House
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- The Studios Of Key West
- Coney Island
- Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory
- Key Wests Shipwreck Museum
- Key West Cemetery