Manukau Heads LighthouseCurrently Closed
- Address: 759 Manukau Heads Rd, Huia, Manukau Heads 2684, New Zealand, Auckland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-092351669
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Light House, Landmark, Tour
Having a history of more than 140 years, the Manukau Heads Lighthouse offers an enchanting view of the Manukau Harbour, Paratutae signal station, the majestic Waitakere Ranges and the distant Auckland city.
Sightings of Maui’s Dolphin (a rare species of marine wildlife) is an added perk and the informative guided tour of the place, is the icing on the cake! Do carry your camera to capture the views all around.
Manukau Heads Lighthouse Travel Tips
- Other Contact No: +64 (09) 2351458
Entrance Ticket Details For Manukau Heads Lighthouse
- Admission to the lighthouse is free but donations are accepted.
- For tour prices, all up the place.
Manukau Heads Lighthouse Hours
- Call up the place for scheduling tours.
How to Reach Manukau Heads Lighthouse
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.68% of people who visit Auckland include Manukau Heads Lighthouse in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.55% of people start their Manukau Heads Lighthouse visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Manukau Heads Lighthouse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manukau Heads Lighthouse