About Ponsonby, Auckland
Ponsonby, Auckland - Address
Address: Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Bar, Art Gallery, Museum, Walking Area, Cafe, Pubs, Restaurant, Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Ponsonby is one of Auckland’s oldest neighbourhoods and still remains to be just as charming. The museums, restaurants, bars, pubs, art galleries, theatres,cafes and boutiques, transport you to a whole new place. Ponsonby has one of the liveliest music pulse in Auckland and you will often run into a live gig nearby.
The luxury houses that line the streets and the bohemian heart of the neighbourhood, truly add to its appeal. And with its romantic lanes and indulging arts scene, you are sure to leave the place a little dreamy-eyed.
Ponsonby Ticket Prices
- Prices of individual attractions vary.
Ponsonby Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions in the neighbourhood vary.
How To reach Ponsonby by Public Transport
- By Bus: Opposite 253 Ponsonby Rd
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ponsonby, Auckland Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Huia Settlers Museum
- Blockhouse Bay Beach Reserve
- Waitawa Regional Park
- Western Park
- Mangemangeroa Reserve
- Victoria Park
- Albany Domain
- Eskdale Bush Scenic Reserve
- Hamlins Hill Mutukaroa Regional Park
- Oakley Creek Waterfall
- Auckland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Auckland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Auckland