Queen StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Auckland 1010, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Streets
Queen Street in Auckland is the central area and is known for its shopping destinations, hotels, accommodations, bars and restaurants. The streets along the way are full of cultural activities and are always bursting with performers. Between two major streets, Queen Street is lined with retail and office buildings. This section of the street is where the majority of the high-rise buildings are located. Many large corporations, insurance companies and banks had substantial buildings on Queen Street.
Entrance Ticket Details For Queen Street
- Visit is free.
How to Reach Queen Street
- 131 Queen Street bus stop
- 110 Queen Street bus stop
- 174 Queen Street bus stop
- 237 Queen Street bus stop
- The Civic Queen Street bus stop
- Town Hall Queen Street bus stop
- Shisha Cafe
- Lake Juice Bar
- Crust Gourmet Pizza Express
- Carl’s Jr.
- Burger Fuel
- Mc Donalds
- London Bar
- Bite Cafe
- Knuckle Sandwich Ltd.
- The Strand Arcade Cafe
- BBQ King
- Angsana Thai Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Queen Street Address: Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Queen Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Queen Street: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
34.33% of people who visit Auckland include Queen Street in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
35% of people start their Queen Street visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Queen Street
59.49% of people prefer walking in order to reach Queen Street
People normally club together Sky Tower and Aotea Square while planning their visit to Queen Street.