Queen Street, Auckland
Queen Street, Auckland - Address
Address: Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 18.8K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Queen Street, Auckland
Queen Street in Auckland is the central area and is known for its shopping destinations, hotels, accommodations, bars and restaurants. The streets along the way are full of cultural activities and are always bursting with performers. Between two major streets, Queen Street is lined with retail and office buildings. This section of the street is where the majority of the high-rise buildings are located. Many large corporations, insurance companies and banks had substantial buildings on Queen Street.
Queen Street Ticket Prices
- Visit is free.
How To reach Queen Street by Public Transport
- 131 Queen Street bus stop
- 110 Queen Street bus stop
- 174 Queen Street bus stop
- 237 Queen Street bus stop
- The Civic Queen Street bus stop
- Town Hall Queen Street bus stop
Restaurants Near Queen Street
- Shisha Cafe
- Lake Juice Bar
- Crust Gourmet Pizza Express
- Carl’s Jr.
- Burger Fuel
- Mc Donalds
- London Bar
- Bite Cafe
- Knuckle Sandwich Ltd.
- The Strand Arcade Cafe
- BBQ King
- Angsana Thai Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Queen Street, Auckland Reviews
- Attractions on TripHobo
- Black Carts Turret - Hadrian's Wall
- La Cascade De La Billaude (le Vaudioux)
- Biotopo Prati Di Col San Floreano
- Adventure Paintball
- Sea Sportbahnen Eischoll Augstbordregion Ag
- 5537 Sunset Blvd #109
- Patronato S.cuore Circolo Noi
- Pfarrkirche St. Martin
- Northside Church Of Christ
- Stichting Geheugen Van Plan Zuid