Rainbow's EndCurrently Closed
- Address: 2 Clist Crescent, off Wiri Station Road, Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-92622030
- Ticket Price: 59 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theme Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rides
About Rainbow's End, Auckland
Rainbow’s End is a theme park in Auckland, New Zealand. The rides include Stratosfear, Power Surge, FearFall, Corkscrew Coaster, Enchanted Forest Log Fume, Pirate Ship and a lot more. For kids under the age of 8, Rainbow’s End has a Kidz Kingdom. It has rides such as Choco Express, Jumpin’ Star, Surf n Swing, a Fortress of Fun and also Carousal. With over 20 rides and attractions, there's something for everyone, every day of the year.
Rainbow's End Information
- Pregnant women are not allowed on any of the rides.
- Items such as, but not limited to, alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, skateboards, boom boxes, rollerblades, motorised vehicles, cooking platforms and portable shelters are not permitted within the theme park premises.
- Other Contact Details: +64-800438672
Rainbow's End Ticket Prices
- Superpass Children, all rides (2 - 13 years): $48.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor and outdoor (2 - 5 years): $29.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor only (2 - 5 years): $17.00
- Pensioners (65+ ID required): $29.50
How To reach Rainbow's End by Public Transport
- By Train: Manukau Train Station
- Bus Stop: 742 Great South Road Manukau
- Manukau City Centre
Restaurants Near Rainbow's End
- Hungry Miner
- Calypso Cafe
- Dino Store
- Small Talk Cafe
- Hound Dog
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rainbow's End
39.03% of people who visit Auckland include Rainbow's End in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
65.28% of people start their Rainbow's End visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Rainbow's End
93.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rainbow's End
Rainbow's End Map
Rainbow's End Trips
Rainbow's End, Auckland Reviews
It’s a great place to have fun with kids. I think it should be less expensive when you go with family. There is another important thing I’ve noticed last night event that there are no toilet facilities outside the booking counter especially when you host late night events and lot of queues are expected. Luckily my niece saved by one of their staff member. Bottom line great expensive place with nice staff.
Great place to spend the whole day. Lots of fun. A mixture of the older iconic rides and newer thrill rides. Also a large arcade. A variety of things to do for all ages. Great that there is separate parts of the park for the under 7's (kids kingdom) and the main park for everybody, gives you a choice as to what you want to do and what you want to pay for. Lots of places to get food, unfortunately no halal or kosher options but still a great day out.
I've been to Rainbows End numerous times in my short life. The rides are mostly negligible if your goal is to get the greatest adrenaline rush possible. The whole park is directed heavily towards young, young children. If you're not a new family, don't bother. Invader is fun though.
It's definitely getting better but oh my life, it's very very pricey. The stratosphere ride is hands down the best thrill ride there. Lines are long on the whole and the rides are quite short. In saying this though, it's always a bit of fun. Parking is plentiful and you aren't forced to eat hotdogs, ice creams, chips etc. if you don't want to. Rainbows End also bend over backwards for you if you would like to hold a corporate event there. They have a wonderful and flexible event team.
This is a lot of fun for older children over all there is a lot of walk-in between each ride and a huge line to wait in.. we were there all day and spent 80% of the time waiting in lines. Food options are all unhealthy so I suggest to take some healthy snacks along with you, seating is good and the customer team has always been fun and good. The kids area is great if that’s the only place you go to because everything is there in one small space for the young ones. The major let down is the lines and space between each ride
All QuestionsRainbow's end
- Newark Assemblies Of God
- Grace Baptist Church
- Victory In Christ Lutheran Church & Academy
- First Baptist Church Of Newark
- Crow Kenneth
- Kenneth Copeland Airport
- Newark Public Library
- Abundant Life Worship Center
- Country Acres Mobile Home Park
- Diocese Of Ft Worth Catholic
- Chisholm Springs Manufctured Housing Community
- St Matthew Baptist Church
- Bobby Jones Flying Service Airport
- Adile Baptist Church
- Mangham First Assembly Of God