Rainbow's End, Auckland
About Rainbow's End, Auckland
Rainbow's End, Auckland - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2 Clist Crescent, off Wiri Station Road, Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand
Ticket Price: 59 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 9.7K times in trip plans
Theme Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rides
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Rainbow’s End is a theme park in Auckland, New Zealand. The rides include Stratosfear, Power Surge, FearFall, Corkscrew Coaster, Enchanted Forest Log Fume, Pirate Ship and a lot more. For kids under the age of 8, Rainbow’s End has a Kidz Kingdom. It has rides such as Choco Express, Jumpin’ Star, Surf n Swing, a Fortress of Fun and also Carousal. With over 20 rides and attractions, there's something for everyone, every day of the year.
Rainbow's End Information
- Pregnant women are not allowed on any of the rides.
- Items such as, but not limited to, alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, skateboards, boom boxes, rollerblades, motorised vehicles, cooking platforms and portable shelters are not permitted within the theme park premises.
- Other Contact Details: +64-800438672
Rainbow's End Ticket Prices
- Superpass Children, all rides (2 - 13 years): $48.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor and outdoor (2 - 5 years): $29.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor only (2 - 5 years): $17.00
- Pensioners (65+ ID required): $29.50
How To reach Rainbow's End by Public Transport
- By Train: Manukau Train Station
- Bus Stop: 742 Great South Road Manukau
- Manukau City Centre
Restaurants Near Rainbow's End
- Hungry Miner
- Calypso Cafe
- Dino Store
- Small Talk Cafe
- Hound Dog
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rainbow's End, Auckland Reviews - Write a Review
Even though I didn't go on any rides I thoroughly enjoyed watching my husband and sister in law having a wonderful time and the staff were fantastic with my sister in law who was in a wheelchair but able to go on all the rides. Thank you for making it a fantastic day out. Oh and your gardens are awesome.
We were there at night. It was our first time in Rainbows End and it was a little bit difficult to find the way to the different attractions because there are not enough signs. And we had to wait a lot at the Stratosphere because every second ride was a slow one, even if in this line were just standing 5 people every time. Waiting time 5 to 10 minutes. In the line for the extreme ride we had to wait 90 minutes. That was annoying. Food was ok. Most of the attractions were fun. The tickets were a little bit overpriced for all this waiting.
While not as impressive as the big international fun parks, there is still more than enough to keep a family entertained for a day. And best of all you can still strike days with next to no ques. Brilliant when it's like that.
Ripped off by the vending machine that lets you win soft toys. Got the toy three times and filmed it and every time it dropped the soft toy, fully rigged and filmed ha. Complained and they told me to go to another company who manages it. Total bull.
A great amusement park. Has alotof rides to try. Food good be better. The eatery places they needs a change. Something like pita pit or subway would be great to have compared to the usual fried food.
- Nearby Attractions
- Train Station - Grafton
- Unity Books
- The Lunchroom
- Vector Arena
- Rotoroa Island
- Lake Tikitapu
- Mount Manaia
- Champagne Pool
- Oceanz Seafood Downtown
- Auckland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Auckland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Auckland