Rainbow’s End is a theme park in Auckland, New Zealand. The rides include Stratosfear, Power Surge, FearFall, Corkscrew Coaster, Enchanted Forest Log Fume, Pirate Ship and a lot more. For kids under the age of 8, Rainbow’s End has a Kidz Kingdom. It has rides such as Choco Express, Jumpin’ Star, Surf n Swing, a Fortress of Fun and also Carousal. With over 20 rides and attractions, there's something for everyone, every day of the year.
Rainbow's End Travel Tips
- Pregnant women are not allowed on any of the rides.
- Items such as, but not limited to, alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, skateboards, boom boxes, rollerblades, motorised vehicles, cooking platforms and portable shelters are not permitted within the theme park premises.
- Other Contact Details: +64-800438672
Entrance Ticket Details For Rainbow's End
- Superpass Children, all rides (2 - 13 years): $48.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor and outdoor (2 - 5 years): $29.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor only (2 - 5 years): $17.00
- Pensioners (65+ ID required): $29.50
How to Reach Rainbow's End
- By Train: Manukau Train Station
- Bus Stop: 742 Great South Road Manukau
- Manukau City Centre
- Hungry Miner
- Calypso Cafe
- Dino Store
- Small Talk Cafe
- Hound Dog
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.98% of people who visit Auckland include Rainbow's End in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.25% of people start their Rainbow's End visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Rainbow's End
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rainbow's End