Rainbow's End, Auckland
Rainbow's End, Auckland - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2 Clist Crescent, off Wiri Station Road, Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand
Ticket Price: 59 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 9.8K times in trip plans
Theme Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rides
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Rainbow's End, Auckland
Rainbow’s End is a theme park in Auckland, New Zealand. The rides include Stratosfear, Power Surge, FearFall, Corkscrew Coaster, Enchanted Forest Log Fume, Pirate Ship and a lot more. For kids under the age of 8, Rainbow’s End has a Kidz Kingdom. It has rides such as Choco Express, Jumpin’ Star, Surf n Swing, a Fortress of Fun and also Carousal. With over 20 rides and attractions, there's something for everyone, every day of the year.
Rainbow's End Information
- Pregnant women are not allowed on any of the rides.
- Items such as, but not limited to, alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, skateboards, boom boxes, rollerblades, motorised vehicles, cooking platforms and portable shelters are not permitted within the theme park premises.
- Other Contact Details: +64-800438672
Rainbow's End Ticket Prices
- Superpass Children, all rides (2 - 13 years): $48.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor and outdoor (2 - 5 years): $29.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor only (2 - 5 years): $17.00
- Pensioners (65+ ID required): $29.50
How To reach Rainbow's End by Public Transport
- By Train: Manukau Train Station
- Bus Stop: 742 Great South Road Manukau
- Manukau City Centre
Restaurants Near Rainbow's End
- Hungry Miner
- Calypso Cafe
- Dino Store
- Small Talk Cafe
- Hound Dog
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.