Rainbow's EndCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 2 Clist Crescent, off Wiri Station Road, Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-92622030
- Ticket Price: 59 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theme Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rides
Rainbow's End - Review
Rainbow’s End is a theme park in Auckland, New Zealand. The rides include Stratosfear, Power Surge, FearFall, Corkscrew Coaster, Enchanted Forest Log Fume, Pirate Ship and a lot more. For kids under the age of 8, Rainbow’s End has a Kidz Kingdom. It has rides such as Choco Express, Jumpin’ Star, Surf n Swing, a Fortress of Fun and also Carousal. With over 20 rides and attractions, there's something for everyone, every day of the year.
Rainbow's End Information
- Pregnant women are not allowed on any of the rides.
- Items such as, but not limited to, alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, skateboards, boom boxes, rollerblades, motorised vehicles, cooking platforms and portable shelters are not permitted within the theme park premises.
- Other Contact Details: +64-800438672
Rainbow's End Ticket Prices
- Superpass Children, all rides (2 - 13 years): $48.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor and outdoor (2 - 5 years): $29.00
- Kidz Kingdom Indoor only (2 - 5 years): $17.00
- Pensioners (65+ ID required): $29.50
How To reach Rainbow's End by Public Transport
- By Train: Manukau Train Station
- Bus Stop: 742 Great South Road Manukau
- Manukau City Centre
Restaurants Near Rainbow's End
- Hungry Miner
- Calypso Cafe
- Dino Store
- Small Talk Cafe
- Hound Dog
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rainbow's End
55.47% of people who visit Auckland include Rainbow's End in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
65.41% of people start their Rainbow's End visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Rainbow's End
93.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rainbow's End
Rainbow's End Map
Rainbow's End Trips
Rainbow's End, Auckland Reviews
Happy to recommend Rainbows End. Been many times as a kid, and teenager so seeing the family kids enjoy it just as much as we did makes it all worth it. Prices may seem a little steep, but considering the limitless rides the kids went on, it's worth it. Staff were great. J Geeks and rainbows end characters were great entertainment. Plenty of allocated areas with shade and shelter, accessible clean toilets and plenty of rides to keep everyone entertained all day.
In 20 years I've been to Rainbows End three times. And I'm very impressed! More rides, more games, the bumper car ride is bigger and better, awesome entertainment too! My only downside is the 4D ride as it's not dinosaurs but something else that takes you away of first person action. Overall really happy and can't wait to go again in the next so many years.
Great place to spend the whole day. Lots of fun. A mixture of the older iconic rides and newer thrill rides. Also a large arcade. A variety of things to do for all ages. Great that there is separate parts of the park for the under 7's (kids kingdom) and the main park for everybody, gives you a choice as to what you want to do and what you want to pay for. Lots of places to get food, unfortunately no halal or kosher options but still a great day out.
My family and I visit Rainbows End a few times a year have had a birthday party there where they were very helpful. The day was awesome the park had rides for the babies, adults and also for grandparents so my family had a awesome day filled with good food of cause, endless joy and laughter and being here to celebrate, share my grand daughter's day so thank-you
It’s a great place to have fun with kids. I think it should be less expensive when you go with family. There is another important thing I’ve noticed last night event that there are no toilet facilities outside the booking counter especially when you host late night events and lot of queues are expected. Luckily my niece saved by one of their staff member. Bottom line great expensive place with nice staff.
All QuestionsRainbow's end
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows