Saint Patrick's CathedralCurrently Open [Closes at 08:30 pm]
- Address: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 43 Wyndham Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +64-93034509
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Landmark, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Saint Patrick's Cathedral - Review
Saint Patrick’s Cathedral is the Mother Church of Auckland diocese. The cathedral offers so much to visitors, not just a place to worship, but also peace, serenity and lovely grounds. This simple, plain church was built of locally quarried hammered scoria and had a very substantial appearance similar to others designed by Walter Robinson at this time. A grapevine outside the cathedral is believed to have come from a vine brought to New Zealand by Bishop Pompallier.
Saint Patrick's Cathedral Information
- Active place of worship. Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
Saint Patrick's Cathedral Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Saint Patrick's Cathedral Opening and Closing Hours
- For Mass timings of the Church, refer the official website.
How To reach Saint Patrick's Cathedral by Public Transport
- 58 Albert Street bus stop
- 26 Hobson Street bus stop
Restaurants Near Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- HeavenScent Food
- The Grove
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Saint Patrick's Cathedral
87.98% of people who visit Auckland include Saint Patrick's Cathedral in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
42.46% of people start their Saint Patrick's Cathedral visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Saint Patrick's Cathedral
80.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Saint Patrick's Cathedral Map
Saint Patrick's Cathedral Trips
Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Auckland Reviews
A historic church in Auckland. It would be good to learn more of the history of the Church, and Roman Catholicism in Auckland. I was hoping to find a booklet on this, but didn't know where to find one inside the church.
Wondefull place to visit went back three times for different shots people were wonderfull
A historical and beautiful Catholic Church in the center city. This was built by the Irish immigrants.
Went there to check thw architect. A very friendly people . Its a very nice place. Great for photo shoot.
The beautiful service, the down-to-earth and touching reflection, the glorious singing, the lovely stained glass windows..all in all a heavenly experience.
All QuestionsSaint patrick's cathedral
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station