Sky Tower5121 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corner Federal and Victoria Streets, Auckland, New Zealand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +64-8007592489
- Ticket Price: 29 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tower, Observation Deck, Skyscrapper
The Sky Tower is 328 meters tall and stands as an icon of Auckland’s sky line. It’s an exciting hub of adrenaline activities, superb dining and breathtaking views. Sky Tower is one of Auckland’s most exhilarating tourist attractions. The tower has 3 viewing platforms and is the tallest man made structure in New Zealand. For the more adventurous souls, try their SkyWalk or their SkyJump! Don’t forget to check out the school holiday activities at the Sky Tower, which are held three times a year and provide fun for the whole family.
Sky Tower Travel Tips
- Sky Tower may be closed from time to time due to adverse weather conditions.
- Other Contact Details: +64 93636000
Entrance Ticket Details For Sky Tower
- Child (6-14 years): $12.00
- Children 5 years and under are free
- Senior Citizens (valid ID required): $23.00
- Students (valid ID required): $20.00
- 2 adults and 2 children (6-14 years): $65.00
- Each additional child (6–14 years): $9.00
Sky Tower Hours
- May to September daily last ticket sold at 9:30 pm.
- October to April from Sunday to Thursday last ticket sold at 10:00 pm; Fridays and Saturdays 8:30 am to 11:30 pm, last ticket sold at 11:00 pm.
How to Reach Sky Tower
- Bus Stop: Victoria St West outside Sky Tower
- Victoria St opposite Sky Tower
- The Sugar Club
- Sky Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.4% of people who visit Auckland include Sky Tower in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
51.44% of people start their Sky Tower visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sky Tower
61.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sky Tower