St. Helier's BayCurrently Open
- Address: 353 Tamaki Drive, Saint Heliers, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Play Ground, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Broadway, Family And Kids
St. Helier's Bay - Review
St. Helier's Bay offers the quintessential beach experience and is known for the flood of holiday homes that line the bay. The Boardwalk along the coast, the famous ‘Achilles point’ that offers a breath-taking view of the bay and the range of restaurants and cafes that line the shore-all make the place rather memorable.
A dip in the gorgeous bay water, wraps up the visit and is something no beach lover should miss out on! There is a children’s playground area and a promenade where you can skate.
St. Helier's Bay Information
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
How To reach St. Helier's Bay by Public Transport
- By Bus: Tamaki DrOpp Auckland Rd
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting St. Helier's Bay
1.17% of people who visit Auckland include St. Helier's Bay in their plan
57.14% of people start their St. Helier's Bay visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see St. Helier's Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Helier's Bay