Stardome Observatory1100 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 670 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-96241246
- Ticket Price: 15 NZD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Planetarium , Family And Kids
As stated on their official website, “Experience the unique wonders of New Zealand’s southern night sky at Stardome Observatory & Planetarium”. Founded in 1967, the Stardome Observatory is a public astronomical observatory situated in Cornwall Park near One Tree Hill. The specialised astronomy presenters will reveal the features of the Southern Hemisphere sky as these constellations are projected onto the domed ceiling of the planetarium. Learn about their history and significance to New Zealanders.
Entrance Ticket Details For Stardome Observatory
- Children: $12 (3-15yrs)
- Seniors: $12
- Students (with student ID): $12
- Family pass: $40 (2 Adults & 3 Children)
How to Reach Stardome Observatory
- 651 Manukau road bus stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Stardome Observatory Address: 670 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand
- Stardome Observatory Contact Number: +64-96241246
- Stardome Observatory Timing: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Stardome Observatory Price: 15 NZD
- Time required to visit Stardome Observatory: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.64% of people who visit Auckland include Stardome Observatory in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
40.35% of people start their Stardome Observatory visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Stardome Observatory
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stardome Observatory
People normally club together Museum Of Transport And Technology and Mount Eden while planning their visit to Stardome Observatory.