Symonds Street Cemetery7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 120 Symonds St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand Map
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Cemetery
The Symonds Street Cemetery is a historic cemetery and is named after William Cornwallis Symonds- a prominent British Army officer during the early colonisation of New Zealand. The place has a few interesting pieces of tombstones and the cemetery is arranged by status and denomination. The trees that surround the place, shade the cemetery and add to its tranquillity.
Take a walk around to see a part of Auckland’s history that resides peacefully in the city.
Symonds Street Cemetery Travel Tips
- Recommended time of arrival: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
How to Reach Symonds Street Cemetery
- By Bus: Karangahape Rd By Cemetery
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Symonds Street Cemetery Address: 120 Symonds St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- Time required to visit Symonds Street Cemetery: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people start their Symonds Street Cemetery visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Symonds Street Cemetery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Symonds Street Cemetery
People normally club together Waiatarua Reserve and Foxes Island Wines while planning their visit to Symonds Street Cemetery.