Takapuna Beach, AucklandCurrently Open
- Address: Takapuna Beach, 0622, New Zealand, Auckland
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Boating
About Takapuna Beach, Auckland
The Takapuna Beach is loved for its shelly sand that is a rare treat in itself. Take a long walk along the beach during afternoons in the summer season after a meal at one of the many restaurants surrounding the beach. The white sand beach embracing the blue Tamaki straight is a relaxing sight and a refreshing swim in the water is just what you need to enjoy the warm summers in Auckland. The boat ramp is often seen surrounded by many yachts and is the perfect place to take photos.
Takapuna Beach Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and other necessities.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Takapuna Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time of arrival is 8:00am to 3:00pm.
How To reach Takapuna Beach by Public Transport
- By Bus: 397 Lake Rd or at the 226 Lake Rd
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.