Waiatarua Reserve8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Remuera, Auckland 1072, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
The Waiatarua Reserve is the ideal place if you love to be surrounded by nature. Pack a small picnic to spend an afternoon here or take a walk through the open spaces. The reserve also has viewing platforms, a skate park, a basketball court and a modern playground.
The wetland was previously a part of a fresh-water lake that was cut-off by lava eruptions. Today, the place offers a gorgeous lush-green space where you can feel a lot more closer to nature and all its goodness!
Waiatarua Reserve Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and food.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Entrance Ticket Details For Waiatarua Reserve
- Admission to the place is Free.
- For prices of trending events, visit the official website.
Waiatarua Reserve Hours
- The park is open 24/7
- For other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Waiatarua Reserve
- By Bus: Panapa Dr and Norman Lesser (2 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Waiatarua Reserve Address: Remuera, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
- Waiatarua Reserve Timing: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Waiatarua Reserve(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Waiatarua Reserve: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people start their Waiatarua Reserve visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Waiatarua Reserve