Western Springs Lakeside Park, Auckland
About Western Springs Lakeside Park, Auckland
Western Springs Lakeside Park, Auckland - Address
Address: Western Springs, Auckland 1022, New Zealand
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 394 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Water Body, Waterfront, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Western Springs Lakeside Park is loved for its variety of wildlife and is a relaxing hide away where you can feed ducks, bird-watch or simply have a cosy picnic underneath the shade of the many trees at the park.
You can easily spot the native Pukeko, Australian Coot and Shovelers and observe the innumerable native plants that are maintained here. The well planned pathways and boardwalk along with benches and picnic tables that are placed around the park, make it a loved family spot.
Western Springs Lakeside Park Ticket Prices
- Admission to the place is Free.
Western Springs Lakeside Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Pedestrian access: open daily 24 hours.
How To reach Western Springs Lakeside Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: Great North Rd and Western Springs Park
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Western Springs Lakeside Park, Auckland Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Skycity Grand Hotel
- Mount Richmond Hotel
- Quest Newmarket Apartment Hotel
- Eden Park Bed And Breakfast
- Yha Auckland City Backpackers
- Best Western Bk's Pioneer Motor Lodge
- Mincher Gardens
- Pop Up Globe
- Bay Of Islands
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving
- Auckland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Auckland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Auckland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Auckland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Auckland